Recommendations to minimize risks of COVID-10 virus infection when visiting the MUJA.
General Terms and Conditions
- To purchase tickets for a group of 20 people or more please call the information and booking number +34 902 306 600 / +34 985 185 860 or email us at email@example.com.
- Tickets for visiting the Museum or participating in one of the organised activities may be acquired via telephone by calling +34 985 185 860, from Mondays to Fridays, from 10:00 to 14:00 h.
- Check our prices and opening hours before purchasing your ticket. It is the visitors´ responsibility to arrive with sufficient time to visit the museum properly.
- Tickets will only be valid on the indicated date and time.
- No refunds or ticket exchanges will be granted in the event of the client cancelling or not arriving with sufficient time to visit the museum. Changes of date and alterations to the ticket type will likewise not be accepted.
- Visitors must keep their ticket throughout the entire visit.
- For discount or special-rate tickets, visitors must show a certifying document at the entrance. If a certifying document is not presented, the ticket will not be valid.
- Tickets will not be reissued in case of loss, damage, theft or destruction.
- The Organization cannot ensure the authenticity of tickets that are not purchased at official sales points.
- To enter the facility and according to the law, visitors may be searched. Visitors are not allowed to enter with objects that the Organization might consider dangerous. This also applies to suitcases and other large objects. The Organization reserves the right of admission.
- Children must always be accompanied by an appropriate adult (except during children´s activities).
- The Organization reserves the right to change or modify the scheduling of events taking place in the different facilities. In the event of cancellation, the Organization is committed to refund the price of the ticket.
- Tickets do not include access to certain complementary activities, such as workshops or temporary exhibitions, which might come at an extra cost.
Important information to visit the Jurassic Park of Asturias
- Access to the permanent exhibition is free on Wednesdays; other additional services, such as guided visits, audio guides, workshops or tickets to the temporary exhibition are available at an additional cost. Make sure to purchase a ticket for the event you want.
- If you have bought a ticket online, please go to the reception desk of the Museum and validate it.
- No ticket is required to visit the gardens or the children´s playground. The gardens are open from 10.00 to 20.00 h on the opening days of the Park.
- Photography with and without flash and filming are allowed (except during audio-visual presentations of the museum and guided visits). Tripods are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed in the premises of the park (both the Museum and the gardens).
- Smoking is prohibited and food and drinks are also not allowed indoors.
- Picnics are forbidden in the Park (both Museum and gardens).
- To attend workshops, you must be at the reception desk 15 minutes in advance.
- Reduced prices will be applied to those who present a ticket for the Prehistoric Park, the Rupestrian Art Centre or the Pepe El Ferreiro Ethnographic Museum of Grandas de Salime.